FIND AND HIRE THE RIGHT WORKERS EVERY TIME
Temporary Staffing | On Demand Staffing | Hire Temporary Workers
Hire a Sales & Marketing Support Representative
Gig · Flex · Project · Freelance
Save time and money sourcing and hiring local, skilled, and insured workers with Fulcrum Get Workers staffing
Gig – Flex – Project and Freelance Workers and Employers seeking scalable, quick to deploy and highly job relevant skilled resources with an innovative, integrated and singular platform offering flexible options to quicker to market and more cost effective business outcomes with Employers.
Gig Workers are quickly deployed, have up to date job skills and are scalable and adaptable to changing environments.
Let us be part of your long term strategy for finding Gigs or creating business deliverables with the partnering of Gig Workers.
In today’s fast changing markets and economy, producing business outputs and outcomes to stay relevant and profitable is not always easy.
Get paired with a specialized, full-time, or freelance recruiter so that, right from the start, you get exactly what you need in a new hire, or a new job. Our recruiters are experts at matching creatives, marketers and technology mavens with businesses in need of top talent.
We Connect Gig Workers With Employers!
Hire on-demand labor fast.
Quickly fill shifts, scale your workforce, or place extra hands on deck with Get Workers.
We’re Making Work More Accessible
We create job opportunities that truly work for everyone. We’re helping people access work that typically face barriers to traditional employment through accessible opportunities and non-biased matching practices.
We hire the best
So you can simplify your search. Each Fulcrum employee is highly qualified, fully-vetted and compliant so you don’t have to worry about filling your staffing gaps. Simplify your staffing with Fulcrum so you can focus on bringing your business to the next level.
Full-time workers require full-time shifts. Using Fulcrum pool of temp workers ensures that you only pay for the resources you need at the time you need them.
We are on a mission to help job seekers access opportunities and business find and retain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape.
You are welcome to offer any of our temporary workers a full-time position without placement or temp-to-perm fees. It’s our way to ensure you see us as partners helping you and your business.
We have a passion to allow our staff to build their schedules, preventing burnout and leading to more effective work.
We believe there’s a better way to achieve success. A better way for our professionals to balance their work and life. A better way for our business partners to engage and fill staffing gaps to ensure their business runs smoothly.
We Take Care Of
We connect workers with businesses—big and small. Whether you’re finding new ways to earn, or filling your staffing needs, it’s just a few clicks away.
We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships, and treat people with respect, dignity, and professionalism
Provide our staff and clients with innovative technology and superior quality, value, and support
Value and develop our staff’s diverse talents and independence
Hold our clients, staff, and ourselves accountable for our words, actions, and results
Examples and Benefits of Below the Line Marketing Techniques
Examples of Below the Line Activities
There are various below the line activities, each varying in cost and effectiveness. The most popular include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trade shows: Trade shows allow for one-on-one interaction with potential customers and make it possible for brands to get truly creative. Not only can you educate the potential consumer about your brand and its offering at a trade show, you can also get them involved and engaged by coming up with a few exciting activations and experiential marketing ideas.
- Experiential marketing: Experiential marketing is all about providing the potential customer with a memorable experience that they will always associate with your business. There are no limitations when it comes to what you decide to do – the more creative you are, the better! After all, the whole point is to stand out from the crowd!
- Email marketing: Email marketing promises excellent results if the design of the mails sent out, as well as the general message, has been properly thought out and targeted. It should resonate with your readers from the very start.
- Door-to-door marketing: This is one of the oldest below the line marketing techniques in the book, yet still proves to yield impressive results. The key is to hire and train friendly sales staff who are charming and who understand the true essence of your business. You’d be surprised how much of a difference the right brand ambassadors can make to your campaign!
Benefits of Below the Line Marketing
Countless business owners opt to embrace the power of below the line marketing techniques for the following reasons:
- All in all, especially when compared to above the line marketing activities, below the line marketing is a lot more affordable.
- Below the line marketing provides you with more opportunity to build on the customer-brand relationship. It allows for a more personal, intimate, one-on-one point of contact.
- It is easier to track and promises an impressive return on investment.
- It is easier to keep an eye on the budget.
- It provides you with the opportunity to go viral.
- Promotions can be extremely targeted, ensuring excellent value for money.