FIND AND HIRE THE RIGHT WORKERS EVERY TIME
Temporary Staffing | On Demand Staffing | Hire Temporary Workers
Hire a Sales & Marketing Support Representative
Gig · Flex · Project · Freelance
Save time and money sourcing and hiring local, skilled, and insured workers with Fulcrum Get Workers staffing
Gig – Flex – Project and Freelance Workers and Employers seeking scalable, quick to deploy and highly job relevant skilled resources with an innovative, integrated and singular platform offering flexible options to quicker to market and more cost effective business outcomes with Employers.
Gig Workers are quickly deployed, have up to date job skills and are scalable and adaptable to changing environments.
Let us be part of your long term strategy for finding Gigs or creating business deliverables with the partnering of Gig Workers.
In today’s fast changing markets and economy, producing business outputs and outcomes to stay relevant and profitable is not always easy.
Get paired with a specialized, full-time, or freelance recruiter so that, right from the start, you get exactly what you need in a new hire, or a new job. Our recruiters are experts at matching creatives, marketers and technology mavens with businesses in need of top talent.
We Connect Gig Workers With Employers!
Hire on-demand labor fast.
Quickly fill shifts, scale your workforce, or place extra hands on deck with Get Workers.
We’re Making Work More Accessible
We create job opportunities that truly work for everyone. We’re helping people access work that typically face barriers to traditional employment through accessible opportunities and non-biased matching practices.
We hire the best
So you can simplify your search. Each Fulcrum employee is highly qualified, fully-vetted and compliant so you don’t have to worry about filling your staffing gaps. Simplify your staffing with Fulcrum so you can focus on bringing your business to the next level.
Full-time workers require full-time shifts. Using Fulcrum pool of temp workers ensures that you only pay for the resources you need at the time you need them.
We are on a mission to help job seekers access opportunities and business find and retain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape.
You are welcome to offer any of our temporary workers a full-time position without placement or temp-to-perm fees. It’s our way to ensure you see us as partners helping you and your business.
We have a passion to allow our staff to build their schedules, preventing burnout and leading to more effective work.
We believe there’s a better way to achieve success. A better way for our professionals to balance their work and life. A better way for our business partners to engage and fill staffing gaps to ensure their business runs smoothly.
We Take Care Of
We connect workers with businesses—big and small. Whether you’re finding new ways to earn, or filling your staffing needs, it’s just a few clicks away.
We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships, and treat people with respect, dignity, and professionalism
Provide our staff and clients with innovative technology and superior quality, value, and support
Value and develop our staff’s diverse talents and independence
Hold our clients, staff, and ourselves accountable for our words, actions, and results
marketing planning and strategy is to produce multiple sources
Multiple Sources of Advantage
One of the main goals of marketing planning and strategy is to produce multiple sources of competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Illustrate the types of corporate competitive strategies
- Competitive sources of advantage include pricing, operational efficiency, digital presence and employee talent.
- Sellers must assess factors including business objectives, target audience and market conditions before choosing the competitive strategy most appropriate for their brand.
- Pricing, differentiation, innovation, operational effectiveness and customer service are strategies companies use to generate competitive advantage.
- marketing channel: Sets of interdependent organizations involved in the process of making a product or service available for use or consumption, as well as providing a payment mechanism for the provider.
Multiple Sources of Advantage
For most businesses, one of the primary goals of implementing a marketing strategy is producing multiple sources of competitive advantage. These sources encompass a variety of business and marketing channels, including customer service, location or real estate, operational efficiency, product qualities, and employee talent. Thus, it is both possible and advantageous to have multiple sources of advantage to increase sales and maintain brand dominance in the marketplace.
Competitive Advantage in the Internet Age
Competitive advantage occurs when an organization acquires or develops an attribute or combination of attributes that allows it to outperform its competitors. These attributes can include access to natural resources, such as high grade ores or inexpensive power, or access to highly trained and skilled personnel. Products that use cutting-edge robotics and information technologies can act as a source of competitive advantage for a company.
In fact, information technology has become such a prominent part of the modern business world that it can also contribute to competitive advantage by outperforming competitors with regard to Internet presence. The Internet has supplanted the traditional middleman, serving as an information conduit between the producer and final consumer. As a result, businesses can gain a competitive advantage by building a compelling and visually appealing website or social media business page. Web technologies have significantly reduced the time and effort required to build this marketing advantage, but have also forced companies to become more transparent with end consumers.
Effective strategic planning allows companies to pursue a variety of different strategies for building and retaining competitive advantage across product categories, industries and regions. Sellers must assess factors including business objectives, target audience and market conditions before choosing the competitive strategy most appropriate for their brand.
- Cost Leadership Strategy – The goal of cost leadership strategy is to produce products and services at the lowest cost in the industry. Walmart, a leader in offering low cost products, uses an automated inventory replenishment system to reduce inventory storage requirements and save floor space for additional goods.
- Differentiation Strategy – Differentiation is allows companies to provide products that are different or offer more/different features than their competitors. Southwest Airlines has differentiated itself from the airline industry through its low cost and express service features.
- Innovation Strategy -Companiesthat rely on innovation competitive strategies provide new and different products/services via added features, and new methods of production. Apple is probably one of the best examples of companies that use innovation strategy due to its introduction of revolutionary products such as the iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Operational Effectiveness Strategy -The goal of operational effectiveness and efficiency is to perform internal business activities better than competitors. This strategy attempts to increase quality, employee productivity, and customers satisfaction within the company.
- Customer-Orientation Strategy – Customer-orientation competitive strategies focus on making customers happy through outstanding customer service. This strategy focuses on what the customer wants from the company and how to provide that. This strategy has been most effective with web-based companies due to one-to-one relationships.