FIND AND HIRE THE RIGHT WORKERS EVERY TIME
Temporary Staffing | On Demand Staffing | Hire Temporary Workers
Hire a Sales & Marketing Support Representative
Gig · Flex · Project · Freelance
Save time and money sourcing and hiring local, skilled, and insured workers with Fulcrum Get Workers staffing
Gig – Flex – Project and Freelance Workers and Employers seeking scalable, quick to deploy and highly job relevant skilled resources with an innovative, integrated and singular platform offering flexible options to quicker to market and more cost effective business outcomes with Employers.
Gig Workers are quickly deployed, have up to date job skills and are scalable and adaptable to changing environments.
Let us be part of your long term strategy for finding Gigs or creating business deliverables with the partnering of Gig Workers.
In today’s fast changing markets and economy, producing business outputs and outcomes to stay relevant and profitable is not always easy.
Get paired with a specialized, full-time, or freelance recruiter so that, right from the start, you get exactly what you need in a new hire, or a new job. Our recruiters are experts at matching creatives, marketers and technology mavens with businesses in need of top talent.
We Connect Gig Workers With Employers!
Hire on-demand labor fast.
Quickly fill shifts, scale your workforce, or place extra hands on deck with Get Workers.
We’re Making Work More Accessible
We create job opportunities that truly work for everyone. We’re helping people access work that typically face barriers to traditional employment through accessible opportunities and non-biased matching practices.
We hire the best
So you can simplify your search. Each Fulcrum employee is highly qualified, fully-vetted and compliant so you don’t have to worry about filling your staffing gaps. Simplify your staffing with Fulcrum so you can focus on bringing your business to the next level.
Full-time workers require full-time shifts. Using Fulcrum pool of temp workers ensures that you only pay for the resources you need at the time you need them.
We are on a mission to help job seekers access opportunities and business find and retain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape.
You are welcome to offer any of our temporary workers a full-time position without placement or temp-to-perm fees. It’s our way to ensure you see us as partners helping you and your business.
We have a passion to allow our staff to build their schedules, preventing burnout and leading to more effective work.
We believe there’s a better way to achieve success. A better way for our professionals to balance their work and life. A better way for our business partners to engage and fill staffing gaps to ensure their business runs smoothly.
We Take Care Of
We connect workers with businesses—big and small. Whether you’re finding new ways to earn, or filling your staffing needs, it’s just a few clicks away.
We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships, and treat people with respect, dignity, and professionalism
Provide our staff and clients with innovative technology and superior quality, value, and support
Value and develop our staff’s diverse talents and independence
Hold our clients, staff, and ourselves accountable for our words, actions, and results
Promotion: Integrated Marketing Communication
Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Definition
IMC: Making an Impact with Marketing Communication
Having a great product available to your customers at a great price does absolutely nothing for you if your customers don’t know about it. That’s where promotion enters the picture: it does the job of connecting with your target audiences and communicating what you can offer them.
In today’s marketing environment, promotion involves integrated marketing communication (IMC). In a nutshell, IMC involves bringing together a variety of different communication tools to deliver a common message and make a desired impact on customers’ perceptions and behavior. As an experienced consumer in the English-speaking world, you have almost certainly been the target of IMC activities. (Practically every time you “like” a TV show, article, or a meme on Facebook, you are participating in an IMC effort!)
What Is Marketing Communication?
Defining marketing communication is tricky because, in a real sense, everything an organization does has communication potential. The price placed on a product communicates something very specific about the product. A company that chooses to distribute its products strictly through discount stores sends a distinct message to the market. Marketing communication refers to activities deliberately focused on promoting an offering among target audiences. The following definition helps to clarify this term:
Marketing communication includes all the messages, media, and activities used by an organization to communicate with the market and help persuade target audiences to accept its messages and take action accordingly.
Integrated marketing communication is the the process of coordinating all this activity across different communication methods. Note that a central theme of this definition is persuasion: persuading people to believe something, to desire something, and/or to do something. Effective marketing communication is goal directed, and it is aligned with an organization’s marketing strategy. It aims to deliver a particular message to a specific audience with a targeted purpose of altering perceptions and/or behavior. Integrated marketing communication (IMC) makes this marketing activity more efficient and effective because it relies on multiple communication methods and customer touch points to deliver a consistent message in more ways and in more compelling ways.
The Promotion Mix: Marketing Communication Methods
The promotion mix refers to how marketers combine a range of marketing communication methods to execute their marketing activities. Different methods of marketing communication have distinct advantages and complexities, and it requires skill and experience to deploy them effectively. Not surprisingly, marketing communication methods evolve over time as new communication tools and capabilities become available to marketers and the people they target.
Seven common methods of marketing communication are described below:
- Advertising: Any paid form of presenting ideas, goods, or services by an identified sponsor. Historically, advertising messages have been tailored to a group and employ mass media such as radio, television, newspaper, and magazines. Advertising may also target individuals according to their profile characteristics or behavior; examples are the weekly ads mailed by supermarkets to local residents or online banner ads targeted to individuals based on the sites they visit or their Internet search terms.
- Public relations (PR): The purpose of public relations is to create goodwill between an organization (or the things it promotes) and the “public” or target segments it is trying to reach. This happens through unpaid or earned promotional opportunities: articles, press and media coverage, winning awards, giving presentations at conferences and events, and otherwise getting favorable attention through vehicles not paid for by the sponsor. Although organizations earn rather than pay for the PR attention they receive, they may spend significant resources on the activities, events, and people who generate this attention.
- Personal selling: Personal selling uses people to develop relationships with target audiences for the purpose of selling products and services. Personal selling puts an emphasis on face-to-face interaction, understanding the customer’s needs, and demonstrating how the product or service provides value.
- Sales promotion: Sales promotions are marketing activities that aim to temporarily boost sales of a product or service by adding to the basic value offered, such as “buy one get one free” offers to consumers or “buy twelve cases and get a 10 percent discount” to wholesalers, retailers, or distributors.
- Direct marketing: This method aims to sell products or services directly to consumers rather than going through retailer. Catalogs, telemarketing, mailed brochures, or promotional materials and television home shopping channels are all common traditional direct marketing tools. Email and mobile marketing are two next-generation direct marketing channels.
- Digital marketing: Digital marketing covers a lot of ground, from Web sites to search-engine, content, and social media marketing. Digital marketing tools and techniques evolve rapidly with technological advances, but this umbrella term covers all of the ways in which digital technologies are used to market and sell organizations, products, services, ideas, and experiences.
- Guerrilla marketing: This newer category of marketing communication involves unconventional, innovative, and usually low-cost marketing tactics to engage consumers in the marketing activity, generate attention and achieve maximum exposure for an organization, its products, and/or services. Generally guerrilla marketing is experiential: it creates a novel situation or memorable experience consumers connect to a product or brand.
|Methods of marketing communication||The Objectives of Marketing Communication |
|Marketing Campaigns and IMC Campaigns |
Common Social Media Marketing Tools
Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media Marketing