FIND AND HIRE THE RIGHT WORKERS EVERY TIME
Temporary Staffing | On Demand Staffing | Hire Temporary Workers
Hire a Sales & Marketing Support Representative
Gig · Flex · Project · Freelance
Save time and money sourcing and hiring local, skilled, and insured workers with Fulcrum Get Workers staffing
Gig – Flex – Project and Freelance Workers and Employers seeking scalable, quick to deploy and highly job relevant skilled resources with an innovative, integrated and singular platform offering flexible options to quicker to market and more cost effective business outcomes with Employers.
Gig Workers are quickly deployed, have up to date job skills and are scalable and adaptable to changing environments.
Let us be part of your long term strategy for finding Gigs or creating business deliverables with the partnering of Gig Workers.
In today’s fast changing markets and economy, producing business outputs and outcomes to stay relevant and profitable is not always easy.
Get paired with a specialized, full-time, or freelance recruiter so that, right from the start, you get exactly what you need in a new hire, or a new job. Our recruiters are experts at matching creatives, marketers and technology mavens with businesses in need of top talent.
We Connect Gig Workers With Employers!
Hire on-demand labor fast.
Quickly fill shifts, scale your workforce, or place extra hands on deck with Get Workers.
We’re Making Work More Accessible
We create job opportunities that truly work for everyone. We’re helping people access work that typically face barriers to traditional employment through accessible opportunities and non-biased matching practices.
We hire the best
So you can simplify your search. Each Fulcrum employee is highly qualified, fully-vetted and compliant so you don’t have to worry about filling your staffing gaps. Simplify your staffing with Fulcrum so you can focus on bringing your business to the next level.
Full-time workers require full-time shifts. Using Fulcrum pool of temp workers ensures that you only pay for the resources you need at the time you need them.
We are on a mission to help job seekers access opportunities and business find and retain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape.
You are welcome to offer any of our temporary workers a full-time position without placement or temp-to-perm fees. It’s our way to ensure you see us as partners helping you and your business.
We have a passion to allow our staff to build their schedules, preventing burnout and leading to more effective work.
We believe there’s a better way to achieve success. A better way for our professionals to balance their work and life. A better way for our business partners to engage and fill staffing gaps to ensure their business runs smoothly.
We Take Care Of
We connect workers with businesses—big and small. Whether you’re finding new ways to earn, or filling your staffing needs, it’s just a few clicks away.
We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships, and treat people with respect, dignity, and professionalism
Provide our staff and clients with innovative technology and superior quality, value, and support
Value and develop our staff’s diverse talents and independence
Hold our clients, staff, and ourselves accountable for our words, actions, and results
Secret Successful Retail Business
Do you know the Value of Clean? Well, remember the last time you went into a public restroom in a retail establishment and realized that they might not value their customers? You know what I mean — one of those scary bathrooms where you thought you might catch something if you touched anything. Would you go back to that store or restaurant? According to the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), 94 percent of people would avoid a business in the future if they encountered dirty restrooms! While many business owners tend to view cleaning as a cost-center, P&G Professional studies have shown that cleaning can actually be a profit-generating activity.
People value going into a business that looks and smells clean, especially in the restrooms.
There are food chains who have built their brand promise as an inexpensive, consistent meal delivered in a clean environment. The last time you took a road trip with your whole family, did you stop at a gas station when your kids said they had to go and roll the dice on whether the bathroom was clean, or did you make them hold it until you saw a business you knew and trusted?
PG Professional provides the cleaning products from brands you know and trust, like Mr. Clean, Comet, Febreze and Dawn, but formulated for professional settings, both large and small. 95 percent of Americans would return to a business if they think it is clean and they’re more likely to recommend the business to their friends and family*. So keeping your retail business clean and smelling good could be another value proposition.
Here are a few steps to help you maintain a clean business environment. Create a checklist for employees responsible for maintaining your clean brand. Use an hourly check-in sheet in the restrooms that employees must sign to maintain accountability. Leave a sign in the restroom inviting visitors to notify a manager if the bathroom is not tidy. Below is an example of a cleaning checklist.
Create a 7-Point Cleaning Checklist for Employees
- Clean Sinks and Countertops Maintenance people should spray the sink and all countertops with an antibacterial disinfectant and then wipe the surfaces down with a wet paper towel, which should then be disposed of.
- Empty Wastebasket The bag in the wastebasket should be thrown away and replaced with a new bag. Any garbage contained inside the wastebasket, but outside the bag, should also be thrown out. Periodically, the wastebasket should be wiped down.
- Disinfect Toilets & Urinals The toilet bowls and urinals should be wiped off or scrubbed out. The toilets should then be sprayed with a disinfectant like Comet Disinfecting Cleaner, and wiped down, both inside the bowl and outside. Urinal cakes should be replaced, if needed.
- Replace Toilet Paper Rolls, Toilet Seat Covers All toilet paper rolls that have less than one-fifth of their paper left should be removed and replaced with a new roll. The toilet seat cover dispenser should be refilled with new covers.
- Refill Hand Soap and Wipe Down Mirrors All hand soap dispensers should also be refilled to capacity. Mirrors should be sprayed with glass cleaner and wiped clear of all obvious smudges or stains.
- Replace Hand Towels and Check Drying Machines The hand-towel dispenser should be opened and examined for blockages. Once is it determined that the machine is operating correctly, it should be refilled to capacity. Electronic hand drying machines should also be checked to make sure they are working correctly too.
- Polish Fixtures & Sweep and Mop Floors All fixtures, including the knobs on the door, the toilet seat cover dispenser, the electric hand dryer, the paper towel dispenser and any other objects people might touch should be cleaned, disinfected and polished so that all visible stains are removed. All floors should be swept and then thoroughly mopped. A “Caution” sign should be placed outside and inside the bathroom until the floors are dry.
If you train your employees to use these cleaning steps, maintain hourly check-ins and a full daily maintenance schedule, your customers will know for sure that your business is a shinning example of the “Value of Clean.” Don’t forget P&G Professional products when you stock up on cleaning products for your business. They are specifically formulated for use in a commercial environment and if you trust these brands in your home, why not in your business too!