FIND AND HIRE THE RIGHT WORKERS EVERY TIME
Temporary Staffing | On Demand Staffing | Hire Temporary Workers
Hire a Sales & Marketing Support Representative
Gig · Flex · Project · Freelance
Save time and money sourcing and hiring local, skilled, and insured workers with Fulcrum Get Workers staffing
Gig – Flex – Project and Freelance Workers and Employers seeking scalable, quick to deploy and highly job relevant skilled resources with an innovative, integrated and singular platform offering flexible options to quicker to market and more cost effective business outcomes with Employers.
Gig Workers are quickly deployed, have up to date job skills and are scalable and adaptable to changing environments.
Let us be part of your long term strategy for finding Gigs or creating business deliverables with the partnering of Gig Workers.
In today’s fast changing markets and economy, producing business outputs and outcomes to stay relevant and profitable is not always easy.
Get paired with a specialized, full-time, or freelance recruiter so that, right from the start, you get exactly what you need in a new hire, or a new job. Our recruiters are experts at matching creatives, marketers and technology mavens with businesses in need of top talent.
We Connect Gig Workers With Employers!
Hire on-demand labor fast.
Quickly fill shifts, scale your workforce, or place extra hands on deck with Get Workers.
We’re Making Work More Accessible
We create job opportunities that truly work for everyone. We’re helping people access work that typically face barriers to traditional employment through accessible opportunities and non-biased matching practices.
We hire the best
So you can simplify your search. Each Fulcrum employee is highly qualified, fully-vetted and compliant so you don’t have to worry about filling your staffing gaps. Simplify your staffing with Fulcrum so you can focus on bringing your business to the next level.
Full-time workers require full-time shifts. Using Fulcrum pool of temp workers ensures that you only pay for the resources you need at the time you need them.
We are on a mission to help job seekers access opportunities and business find and retain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape.
You are welcome to offer any of our temporary workers a full-time position without placement or temp-to-perm fees. It’s our way to ensure you see us as partners helping you and your business.
We have a passion to allow our staff to build their schedules, preventing burnout and leading to more effective work.
We believe there’s a better way to achieve success. A better way for our professionals to balance their work and life. A better way for our business partners to engage and fill staffing gaps to ensure their business runs smoothly.
We Take Care Of
We connect workers with businesses—big and small. Whether you’re finding new ways to earn, or filling your staffing needs, it’s just a few clicks away.
We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships, and treat people with respect, dignity, and professionalism
Provide our staff and clients with innovative technology and superior quality, value, and support
Value and develop our staff’s diverse talents and independence
Hold our clients, staff, and ourselves accountable for our words, actions, and results
The Development of Value-Driven Firms
The Development of Value-Driven Firms
The values of an organization are just as important as the products they sell; having a strong value driven culture is important.
Demonstrate how information guides companies to develop value driven marketing plans and approaches
- For a long time, the sole purpose of a company, it was thought, is to make profits –at least in the minds of CEO’s who normally focus on short term returns. This was the precursor to customer value management.
- Becoming a value driven firm involves aligning every function to the customer, discussions with key officers, and assigning customer roles.
- Becoming a value driven firm involves the training and certification of front line people to provide excellent customer service and value to a customers buying experience.
- Total Customer Value Management: Total Customer Value Management represents migration from product orientation to customer orientation. This required implementing a customer focused vision that meant a major shift in companies’ strategic thinking, often including radical move from product or price as the basis for competition to process or service value, resulting in the concept Total Customer Value Management (CVM)
- customer value mapping: A method of measuring how you are doing in general and how you are doing in comparison to your competitors by matching the cost of your product with the benefits your customers receive for it.
Having a strong value driven culture will ensure continuous high performance within an organization. The values of an organization are just as important as the products the organization sells.
For a long time, the sole purpose of a company, it was thought, is to make profits, at least in the minds of CEOs who normally focus on short term returns. This was the precursor to customer value management, which has been practiced for the last 35 years, being incorporated into corporate thinking. Some people focus on customer service, others on customer experience, others on lifetime value for a customer; many companies believe that having a customer service department is all it takes to create customer value.
This is not true. A new practice called Total Customer Value Management (CVM) involves a total focus upon the customer.
Total customer value management requires:
- Aligning every function to the customer, discussions with key officers, and assigning customer roles
- Incorporating Customer Circles and propagating them. These will align the front line people and make them customer focused
- Assessing unnecessary and irrelevant tasks from a customer viewpoint
- Training and certification of front line people. This includes training shop employees, such as the one shown here.
- Listening to Voice of Employee, Voice of Customer, and Voice of Competitor. Voice of Employee will be captured through the Customer Circles and Employee Value Add, and the Voice of Customer and Voice of Competitor will be captured by Customer Value Added (CVA).
Becoming customer centered with CVM starts by identifying the target customers and securing their vision of the ideal outcomes from doing business with the company. This includes:
1. Customer relations
- Customer Portfolio Analysis
- Customer Intimacy
- Value Proposition
- Managing the relationship
2. Customer value mapping
- Identifying what you need to know about the market you’re competing in. Your knowledge includes: customer demographics, the importance of perceived costs and benefits to your customers, and how well you’re doing in these areas compared to the competition.
- Conducting research to uncover the information you need.