Sales is not just attracting new customers – but getting your existing customers to buy more, too…
Fulcrum was incorporated in 2007 in the Pune. We sell products and services to businesses of all sizes through various marketing channels and divisions.
Sales are processed through multiple channels consisting of website sales, internet sites, direct marketing catalogs, call center and outbound telephone account management; all supported by our network of supply chain and delivery operations in the Pune and Mumbai.
Promo Direct has tens of thousands of satisfied customers and tremendous buying power. We keep our overhead low and buy at high volume for deep discounts on hundreds of top quality, brand name promotional products.
Promo Direct is committed to saving you money. Every product in our line is a proven winner and available at the lowest prices anywhere! But Promo Direct offers far more than great prices.
Common Personal Selling Services
Common personal selling tools and techniques include the following:
- Sales presentations: in-person or virtual presentations to inform prospective customers about a product, service, or organization
- Conversations: relationship-building dialogue with prospective buyers for the purposes of influencing or making sales
- Demonstrations: demonstrating how a product or service works and the benefits it offers, highlighting advantageous features and how the offering solves problems the customer encounters
- Addressing objections: identifying and addressing the concerns of prospective customers, to remove any perceived obstacles to making a purchase
- Field selling: sales calls by a sales representative to connect with target customers in person or via phone
- Retail selling: in-store assistance from a sales clerk to help customers find, select, and purchase products that meet their needs
- Door-to-door selling: offering products for sale by going door-to-door in a neighborhood
- Consultative selling: consultation with a prospective customer, where a sales representative (or consultant) learns about the problems the customer wants to solve and recommends solutions to the customer’s particular problem
- Reference selling: using satisfied customers and their positive experiences to convince target customers to purchase a product or service
Personal selling minimizes wasted effort, promotes sales, and boosts word-of-mouth marketing. Also, personal selling measures marketing return on investment (ROI) better than most tools, and it can give insight into customers’ habits and their responses to a particular marketing campaign or product offer.
Not every product or service is a good fit for personal selling. It’s an expensive technique because the proceeds of the person-to-person sales must cover the salary of the sales representative—on top of all the other costs of doing business. Whether or not a company uses personal selling as part of its marketing mix depends on its business model. Most often companies use personal selling when their products or services are highly technical, specialized, or costly—such as complex software systems, business consulting services, homes, and automobiles.