As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Chandigarh , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Chandigarh
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
|Chandigarh is a union territory and the capital city for the states of Punjab and Haryana. It is internationally renowned for being a showcase of architecture and also for being the first planned city in India, post-independence. As a result, Chandigarh real estate is thriving on the supply side, with planned housing projects widely prevalent.
The city has been designed by one of the pioneers of modern architecture, Le Corbusier. Other architects that were involved in the planning of Chandigarh were Jane Drew, Pierre Jeanneret and Maxwell Fry.
Stats And Facts
- Chandigarh has a total population of 10,55,686, as of the provisional population data of Census India in 2011, and a total land area of 114 square kilometres. The population density as of 2011, is over 9,000. Of this, the female to male sex ratio skirts the 800:1000 range.
- The literacy rate in Chandigarh is well above the national average, and has stayed above the 80% mark. As of the 2011 census, 86.7% of Chandigarh’s population is literate.
- The city also has a low percentage of the total population dwelling in slum areas, when compared to benchmark cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad. This reflects a development of the real estate and housing markets in Chandigarh through public as well as private projects.
- Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park Phase-I is a special economic zone and it has put Chandigarh on the international business scene, with IT companies like Infosys, Net-Solutions, Virsa, Taurusagile and IBM setting up shop there in the first year.
- The University of Frazer Valley, Wayne State University and the Design Institute of Milan are some of the internationally acclaimed universities that want to set up base in Chandigarh.
- The tertiary or services sector is the top sector in Chandigarh.
- This sector contributed almost 77.14% of the city’s Gross State Domestic Product in the 2004-05 period, as per data from the Confederation of Indian Industry.
- The trading, hotels and restaurant industry is the fastest growing industry in Chandigarh, contributing 29.85% to the GSDP during 2007-08.
- Not far behind, the banking and Chandigarh real estate industry contributed 21.39% to the GSDP during 2007-08.
- Since Chandigarh is the capital of two states, it has a booming banking sector, with 255 bank offices in the year 2006-07.
- The Chandigarh Airport connects the city to other major cities in India, and a new international terminal is being constructed.
- The Chandigarh Railway Network is a part of the Northern Railway zone of the Indian Railway network, and it links the city to major regions in the country. This has lead to a good appreciation for property in Chandigarh.
- NH 21, which starts at the Punjab Mohali town border and goes up to the Haryana border, passes through Chandigarh.
- Bus transport is operated from the Inter State Bus Terminals that are located in sectors 17 and 43 of the city.
- As per a Study on Traffic and Transportation Policies and Strategies in Urban Areas in India, by the Ministry of Urban Development, the public transport accessibility index of Chandigarh is higher than that of Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi.
- The Chandigarh Transport Undertaking’s fleet stands strong at 517 buses, with 100 buses having been added under the JnNURM scheme.
- Chandigarh’s metro rail project is set to be completed by 2018
Being a planned city, Chandigarh’s infrastructural growth has been steady. And due to this growth, it ranks first in India in terms of the Human Development Index, e-readiness as well as the quality of life. Chandigarh real estate is impacted by this due to the availability of basic amenities across the city, meaning investors as well as home owners have a solid infrastructural setup to rely on.
Localities in Chandigarh