As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Hyderabad , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Hyderabad
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
- Hyderabad lies in the south-west part of the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the capital and the largest city in Andhra Pradesh. It is the fourth most populour city and the sixth most populous urban agglomeration in India. Hyderabad can be classified into five zones – North, South, East, West and Central.
- Sultan Muhammad Quli who belonged to the Qutub Shahi dynasty was the founder of the city. He named the city Bhagyanagar after his beloved wife, Bhagyamati, in 1590. However, after entering the royal household, she embraced Islam and was rechristened Hydermahal. Consequently, the city got its second name, Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad is also known as Cyberabad (Cyber city) considering that it is a renowned global center for Information Technology. City of Pearls is another sobriquet by which the city is known by as it has a flourishing industry engaged in the pearl trade. Besides, it was also the only global trade center of diamonds, until the 18th century.
- Hyderabad has contributed substantially to the growth of the Indian economy. The city houses the largest number of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) in the country. Some of the major industrial sectors of Hyderabad are the traditional manufacturing sector, the Knowledge sector that includes the IT sector, and the Tourism sector. The Service sector is also an important contributor to the economy of the state.
- Compared to most other cities, the real estate sector of Hyderabad has remained stable over a period of time. Hence it is considered an important realty destination for affordable housing. About 80% of the realty demand of the city is end-user driven. Some of the important public sector companies in Hyderabad are Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL), Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Besides, the pharmaceutical and electronic indusries, established in the city in the 1970s are also booming industries, lending the city the nickname ‘Gateway to South-central India’ due to their strategic location.
- The population of Hyderabad was pegged to be 6,809,970 as per the 2011 census, which makes it the fourth most populous city in India. It is expected that the population of the Hyderabad Metropolitan area would be approximately 10 million by the end of 2013.
- The population of the Hyderabad Urban Agglomeration is around 7,749,334, which makes it the sixth most populous urban agglomeration in the country.
- The population density is around 18,480/square km.
- A majority of the population consists of migrants from other parts of the country, which is approximately about 24% of the total population.
- Hyderabad comes immediately after Bangalore with regards to the number of IT companies that have been established here. Emphasis has been given to development of the IT sector in the city since the 1990s. Many software companies, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firms and firms providing technological and knowledge services have been set up in the city.
- Currently, there are more than 1300 IT/ITeS companies established in the city, contributing 15% of India’s and 98% of Andhra Pradesh’s exports in the IT/ITeS sectors. Some of the major IT companies that have been established in Hyderabad include Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys, Accenture, Oracle, IBM, Verizon, Google, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Microsoft, Amazon, Capgemini, Cognizant, Genpact, Dell etc.
- Large-scale investments have been made by constructing various IT campuses across the city to facilitate the growth and development of companies investing in the growth of the IT sector of the city. The HITEC City (Hyderabad Information Technology Engineering Consultancy City) is a major technology township that has been developed as the center of the information technology industry in the city. It consists of various campuses and phases, as well as residential areas for IT professionals, convention centers and malls. Besides, there are other areas like Gachibowli and Kondapur, which focus on the IT sector.
- The city connects other parts of Andhra Pradesh as well as neighbouring states through important roads like AH-43, NH-9, NH-7 and NH-202.
- The Hyderabad International Airport, also known as the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, is located at Shamshabad, about 25 km south of the city.
- The Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station, also called the Nampally Railway Station, is located at Nampally, just about 3 km from the city center. The Secunderabad Railway Station, located 7 km north of the city center at Secunderabad, is another important railway station in the city. Besides there is also the Lingampally Railway Station located at Serilingampally, about 25 km west of the city center.
- The city is also well connected through the sub-urban rail system or Multi-Modal Transit System (MMTS), providing first-class commuter travel. It has been developed as a joint venture between the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the South-Central railway.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) operates a fleet of bus services covering the length and breadth of the city. It is the state owned road transport corporation of Andhra Pradesh which maintains its autonomy with regards to the road transport service of the city.
- The proposed Hyderabad Metro Rail is coming up in two phases. Phase I, being developed along three corridors, covering a total distance of 71 km, is expected to be operational by March, 2015.
Localities in Hyderabad