As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Jalandhar , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Jalandhar
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
Jalandhar is a city in the north-western Indian state of Punjab. Believed to be the oldest city in Punjab, Jalandhar today, is a highly industrialized center and India’s foremost producer of world-class sports equipment.
Geographically, Jalandhar is located between the fertile agricultural land of the Beas and Sutlej rivers, creating a good market for agricultural products. Other products manufactured in this region include leather goods, textiles, and wood products.
Jalandhar has witnessed a steep incline in the real estate market in recent times owing to the rate of urbanisation and also because of the ease of connectivity through both roadways and railways to all the major cities in the region including Delhi. The growth of the real estate market can also be attributed to the concentration of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) who are heavily investing in this fast developing sector of Jalandhar.
Stats And Facts
- The population of Jalandhar, as per the provisional reports of the 2011 Census, is 8,62,196. The urban/metropolitan population, on the other hand, is 8,73,725
- As per the Census 2011 reports, Jalandhar has a sex ratio of 883 per 1000 males. The child sex ratio is lower, standing at 867 per 1000 boys.
- The same reports indicate an average literacy rate in the city, at 85.46% with male literacy rate at 87.97% and female literacy rate at 82.63%
- The city of Jalandhar was formerly known as Jullundhar
- The city has the highest number of hospitals in India
- Jalandhar Cantonment is one of the oldest cantonments in India, the construction of which was started in 1848
- Jalandhar is also known as the sports city of India. Sports materials manufactured here are exported to various countries
- The city is one of the biggest centers of the vernacular press in India
- Jalandhar’s climate is characterized by hot and dry summers and wet and humid monsoons
- Jalandhar ranks second in India in the rate of urbanisation. The reason for this is the fast-growing industrialisation
- Industrial production of sports goods, which began on a small scale during the late 40s, has grown at an impressive rate. Now, Indian sports goods are exported to different countries
- The sports goods industry, being labour intensive despite inadequate capital and technology, has reached a stage where it is reckoned as a major cottage industry
- Jalandhar is also known for manufacturing good quality auto parts. Several units supply auto parts to the original manufacturers of automobiles
- Besides these, Jalandhar is also home to many rubber goods industries and industries dealing with surgical instruments
- The closest airport to Jalandhar is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport at Amritsar, situated about 75 km away. The airport is well connected to other cities of the country by regular flights, and also to international destinations like Birmingham, Dubai, and Doha
- Situated on the Grand Trunk Road, a major road junction, Jalandhar has a large network of bus services to different parts of the country
- Jalandhar City Railway Station, which is on the Delhi-Amritsar railway line, is connected with direct trains to major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Nagpur, and Puri.
- Jalandhar has good transport infrastructure, owing to the presence of a large industrial base. The numerous schools and educational institutions in the city providing quality education have ensured that there is no dip in development
- The medical facilities in Jalandhar are considered to be one of the best in the country, with the city boasting of the maximum number of hospitals in India
- Catering to the educational requirements of its citizens, Jalandhar has some major educational institutions, including the Punjab Technical University, DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus, Apeejay Institute of Management, and the famous engineering college, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
- Shopping centers and entertainment zones add to the overall charm of the city.
The city is dotted with a host of religious places, some of which are Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Mayaan Da Gurudwara, Devi Talab Mandir, Shiv Mandir, Tulsi Mandir, St Marys Cathedral Church, Gurudwara Panj Tirth Sahib, Imam Nasir Mausoleum and Jama Masjid.
The quality of life is quite good here due to the presence of a well-developed social infrastructure, comprising good schools, hospitals, banks, shopping centres, and entertainment hubs. In fact, Jalandhar claims to have the highest number of hospitals in Asia. The citizens spend their free time at places like Pushpa Gujral Science City, Fun City, Company Bagh, Adarsh Nagar Park, Wonder Land, and Niku Park.
All Localities in Jalandhar