As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Mysore , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Mysore
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
Situated at the base of Chamundi Hills, Mysore is the third-largest city in the state of Karnataka. It was known as the Princely State of the British Empire for 148 years before which it was the much larger Kingdom of Mysore. It is only 130 kilometers from Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka, and is home to the Mysore Palace.
Mysore is a thriving business hub with Infosys already headquartered here and property developers like Sobha Developers, Brigade Group etc. launching sizeable properties. More companies have opted to move here because of the availability of affordable skilled labor.
In terms of infrastructure, Mysore depicts an old-world charm but projects slated for the future, like the Bangalore-Mysore Infrastructure Corridor, will drastically improve connectivity and encourage developmental projects within the city. The real estate sector is gaining momentum because of its versatility in adapting to an urban city while retaining its small-town quality.
Stats and Facts
- The population of Mysore is 8,87,446 according to the provisional reports of the 2011 Census. The urban population, however, is 9,83,893.
- As per the Census 2011 reports, Mysore has a perfect sex ratio of 1000 per 1000 males. Although, the child sex ratio is 945 per 1000 boys.
- The average literacy rate in the city is 86.84% of which female literacy is 83.73% and male 89.96%. The total number of literates is 7,02,896.
- The city of Mysore is also known as Mahishuru, meaning the home of Mahishasura who was a demon king believed to have ruled over the city in days of yore. A goddess called Chamundeshwari who has a temple named after her, atop the hill, defeated him.
- Mysore is abundant with lakes and lies between the Cauvery and Kabini rivers. It also has rich national parks and a zoo.
- The city has a moderate, semi-arid climate, making it very pleasant to live there. This can be attributed to the fact that it has the third-richest forest cover in Karnataka.
- In Business Today’s 2011 Gallup survey, Mysore was ranked the fifth best city to conduct business in and also the second cleanest city.
Information Technology and Industrial Sector
- Traditionally, Mysore has been involved in cottage industries like weaving, sandalwood carving, bronze work and the production of silk, lime and salt.
- It is the second-largest software exporter in Karnataka, close on the heels of Bangalore. In the financial year 2009–2010, the city contributed Rs 1363 crore to Karnataka’s exports.
- It has two industrial estates and six industrial areas. The prominent areas are Belagola, Belwadi, Hebbal (Electronic city) and Hootagalli. These are populated by Wipro, Theorem, BEML, J.K. Tyres, L & T and many more.
- Infosys has built one of the world’s largest corporate training centers for IT professionals while Wipro has established its Global Service Management Centre here.
- Besides new economy companies, other major players like Reid & Taylor, TVS and Nestle have also set up manufacturing units here.
- The government of India has recognized Mysore as number one among the 20 Tier II cities of India.
- The tourism has emerged as the current major industry of the city because of the rich cultural heritage and well-conserved national parks it offers. Yoga-related health tourism has also been on the rise in recent years.
- The Mandakalli Airport, also known as Mysore Airport, connects to major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Goa, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. The airport is located just 10 km from the city.
- Mysore Junction railway station is well connected to many key cities in India like Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Bengaluru and many others by South Western Railways. The Shatabdi Express is one of the fastest trains to serve this station which offers free Wi-Fi facilities.
- Mysore is connected by road to Tamil Nadu and Kerala via NH 766, and to Bangalore by State Highway 17.
- The Mysore City Transport Corporation, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation and other private agencies provide ample bus services both between cities and within the city.
- Auto-rickshaws are another cheap means of transport within the city. Tongas are also seen around Dasara festival.
To cater to the demands of new age homebuyers, more upcoming properties are springing up in the city with amenities such as a swimming pool and gymnasium. The urban set up of the city is attracting many, and the real estate market likewise is trying its best to provide housing solutions to the burgeoning population. The residential sector is witnessing a boom, chiefly owing to the growing IT sector. The price of ready-to-move-in flats in Mysore is almost comparable to Bangalore, while the resale prices are also shooting up. Hulikere, J P Nagar, Jayalakshmipuram, Madaragalli and Metagalli are some of the prime locations that have real estate properties.
Mysore is a major tourist destination. It also serves as a base for other tourist attractions in the vicinity. A large number of tourist flock to the city during the 10-day Dussehra festival. The Dussehra festivities are centred around the Amba Vilas Palace, popularly called Mysore Palace, which is one of the most visited monuments in India. Other palaces in the city include the Jaganmohana Palace, the Sand Sculpture Museum, the Lalitha Mahal, etc. There are also a number of other notable religious spots in the city such as the Chamundeshwari Temple atop the Chamundi Hills, St. Philomenas Church and Wesleys Cathedral. Other popular recreational destinations in the city include the Mysore Zoo, the Folk Lore Museum, the Regional Museum of Natural History and the likes. A host of significant places lie in close proximity to Mysore, including the Krishnarajasagar Dam, Brindavan Gardnes, Nagarhole National Park, Bandipur National Park, Mudumalai National Park, the hill stations of Ooty, Sultan Bathery and Madikeri. Within short distances there are also a number of places of historic and religious importance. The citizens of Mysore enjoy a holistic lifestyle with access to principal educational institutions namely Chamarajendra Technical Institute, University of Mysore, Mysore Business School and the Mysore Medical College. There are also several private and government hospitals. Besides, there is no dearth of shopping malls or other recreational centres that lend a relaxed and fulfilling life to the residents.
Localities in Mysore