As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Nagpur , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Nagpur
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
The largest city in central India, Nagpur is a rapidly growing metropolis. It’s one of India’s most industrialized cities, besides being the 13th largest urban agglomeration and the 13th most populous city in India.
During the winters, Nagpur is the seat of the annual winter session of the Maharashtra state assembly. Politically, it’s an important city as it lies in the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra and forms its commercial and political center.
Famous for the Nagpur Orange and being a major trade center for oranges cultivated in the region, Nagpur is also called the Orange City. It also has a lush cover of green, which often helps it rank highly among cities in environmental preservation.
Fruit and greenery aside, infrastructure development in Nagpur is on the rise. The Multi-Modal International Cargo Hub and Airport at Nagpur is a major development project in the pipeline. In the Nagpur real estate segment, the MIHAN project, construction of a residential zone extending across 40 sq. km., holds plenty of promise.
Facts And Figures
- The population of Nagpur as per the provisional reports of Census India, 2011 stands at 2,405,421. The urban/metropolitan population, on the other hand, is 2,497,777.
- Sex ratio in Nagpur is 961 per 1000 males. Child sex ratio is 921 per 1000 boys. Both sex ratio and child sex ratio are above the national average of 940 per 1000 males and 914 per 1000 boys, as per the Population Census of 2011.
- Nagpur’s average literacy rate is 93.13%. Literacy rates in males and females are 96.16% and 89.99% respectively.
- The city has a strong education base, with over 8,600 engineers, 1,000 MBA students and 800 MCA students graduating every year.
- Gond King Bakht Buland Shah of Devagad founded Nagpur in 1702 AD.
- It was made the capital of the central province under British Raj in the 19th century.
- Today, Nagpur’s real estate landscape perfectly blends the old world charm with the modernity of the present times.
- Besides the oranges, Nagpur is also famous for its cotton production.
- Nagpur has also been called the Tiger Capital of India because of the large number of wildlife sanctuaries and national parks situated in and around the district.
- In March 2013, ABP News, in its Best City Awards Survey, pronounced Nagpur as the best city to live in India. It was proclaimed as the greenest city, and one with the best public transport and healthcare services.
- The Butibori industrial area, which is the largest industrial area in Asia, forms the backbone of Nagpur’s economy.
- Synthetic polyester yarn is the major produce in the Butibori industrial area.
- The prominent industrial companies in Nagpur are KEC, Hyundai Unitech, ACC Nijon Casting Limited, Videocon Washing Machine plants, and major textile units.
- The Hingna Industrial Estate located to the west of the city, hosts as many as 900 small and medium-scale plants, including Bajaj Auto Group, Mahindra and Mahindra, Vicco Laboratories and Ajanta Toothbrushes.
- Nagpur is rich in natural resources, therefore mining is a major activity in this region. One of Coal India’s eight fully-owned subsidiaries, Western Coalfield Limited has its head office in Nagpur.
- Nagpur connects to major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad, and to prominent international cities like Sharjah, Doha and Bangkok through the Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. The airport is situated just 7 km from the city center.
- Being centrally located, Nagpur is connected to the four major Indian metropolises, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata by road as well. A total of 160 trains are known to halt at Nagpur.
- Two major national highways, Hajira-Kolkata (NH 6) and Kanyakumari-Varanasi (NH 7) pass through the city. Nagpur also lies at the junction of two Asian highways, AH43 and AH46. The Nagpur-Aurangabad-Mumbai expressway is a new state highway, which significantly reduces the distance travelled through NH 3 and NH 6.
- The Nagpur metro rail project has already been sanctioned by the state government. The project will be executed by Nagpur Metro Transport Co Ltd (NMTCL), which is formed under the Nagpur Improvement Trust (NIT).
- Nagpur Mahanagar Parivahan Ltd. (NMPL) is responsible for providing public transport in the city. It has a fleet of 470 low-floor StarBuses, of which are 88 low-floor MiniBuses and 382 low-floor 50-seater StarBuses.
Industry and employment
Nagpur is one of the fastest growing cities in terms of economic and business growth. The city is a prominent trading location owing to its strategic location. It is home to the regional office of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and several other financial institutions. Companies like Baidyanath, Vicco, Haldirams, Dinshaws and Actchawa have offices here. The city has a thriving power sector, along with a flourishing IT sector, courtesy companies like Wipro Technology, L&T Infocity, Infosys and Zeon Solutions. The Butibori Industrial Zone is home to numerous companies in fields like manufacturing, engineering, technology and commerce. The SEZ is already playing host to some of Indias biggest multinationals.
Nagpur offers multiple tourist attractions such as wildlife reserves and tiger sanctuaries, temples and monuments. Nagpur also has a dynamic cricket and football culture with top-notch practice facilities. This includes the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium. Several cultural events and festivals are held in the city throughout the year and it is dotted with cultural centres and performance venues. The city offers its own blend of traditional cuisine along with several restaurants and entertainment areas. Vibrations Lounge, Ten Downing Street and Breakfast Story are some the popular restaurants in the city to relish delicious food. The city is also known for its shopping complexes and markets, including the Sitabuldi Commercial Zone, WHC Road, Dharampeth and Residency Road. Some of the shopping malls in the city include Empress City Mall, Eternity Mall and Poonam Pride Mall.
Jamtha Wardha Road
|Shanti Nagar Colony
New Sneh Nagar
Wardhaman Nagar Colony
S R P Camp
Manav Seva Nagar
Reshimbagh Main Road