As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Navi Mumbai , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Navi Mumbai
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
About Navi Mumbai
- The commissioning of a wholesale agricultural produce market in Vashi and building of a commuter railway line between Mankhurd and Vashi in 1992led to a very high population and economic growth.
- Navi Mumbai has a vibrant industrial activity in the regions of Mahape and Taloja. The last decade has seen a steady growth of IT/ITeS sectors as well. The satellite city has seen a high growth of residential development in the last 5 years.
- According to census data, the city has seen a huge migration of population from the Island city of Mumbai (54.6%) . It also attracts population from other suburbs of Mumbai and Maharashtra (28.9%). There is a small population from outside Maharashtra that has settled here (0.7%).
- According to 2011 consensus, the population in Navi Mumbai is 1,119,477 and its urban population is 18,414,288. The sex ratio in the city is 1000:831. The average literacy rate of the city is 91.57% out of which, 95.05% are males and 87.33% are females.
- Navi Mumbai has a buzzing manufacturing activity in the state owned industrial estates. The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) areas in Taloja and Mahape have several SMEs. Taloja has several companies such as Asian Paints, Exide Batteries and Asahi Glass.
- There are several IT/ITeS companies and software parks making their way into the satellite city such as Reliance group, Patni Computer Systems, TCS and Mastek. The next decade is expected to see a market domination by the IT/ITeS sector.
- Most of the employment opportunities in the city is on the stretch of the Thane-Belapur road. The areas of Airoli, Mahape, Rabale, Turbhe, Vashi, Jui nagar and Belapur are locations that have ample office spaces and have good employment opportunities.
- The Mumbai suburban railway is the most prominent mode of public transport in Navi Mumbai. This connects most regions of Navi Mumbai to the main city of Mumbai and Thane. The most important railway stations are Vashi, Belapur, Panvel and Nerul. Panvel is the only mainline station as well as the busiest railway station in Navi Mumbai. A new broad gauge line has been made functional between Panvel and Karjat. There are currently three express trains that use this line.
- The Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport (NMMT) and Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) provide bus services throughout Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and other areas of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). There are regular BEST AC Kinglong and NMMT AC Volvo buses running between Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
- Navi Mumbai has the most advanced port in India: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) in Nhava Sheva near Uran industrial area. It is well connected to roads and handle about 65% of the country’s container traffic.
- The Navi Mumbai International Airport is proposed in Kopra-Panvel area. This is expected to decongest the air traffic in Mumbai. The airport will be built through Public Private Partnership (PPP). The airport is expected to be completed in 2017.
All Localities in Navi Mumbai