As individuals B2B Marketing Agency in Noida , we’ve been growing brands for over 10 years. our team comprises several well-established players in b2b marketing, direct marketing, branding, event, digital marketing, SEO, and business on a global scale. Rest assured, we’ll have no trouble helping your brand swim with the big fish, just like we helped nestle, hul, tata, reliance, mahindra, times, and many others before you.
Finding the right marketing partner is a big deal. We focus on the things that matter, like results and customer service, so you can focus on growing your business.
B2B Marketing Agency in Noida
A dedicated team you can rely on.
We don’t just dive in without thinking. When you team up with us, we become one with your company. We embrace your vision and invest all our expertise and passion to devise strategies that ensure you are set up for success.
Creative souls that hit business goals.
We love what we do. Our team is full of wildly creative people who are passionate about helping our clients establish a unique identity in their market. We take great pride in the success of all our clients, and are motivated to helping more brands catch the eye of their target audience.
Strategy to scale and succeed.
We don’t stop with a sale. With thought leaders at the helm, we go beyond the average online marketing agency to make sure you reach the next level. By understanding your audience and how to leverage your market position, you’ll have a strategy for sustainable growth.
Agile in the digital age.
We’re not afraid of change. Our strong focus on data-driven marketing and tracking key metrics guarantees that you can remain agile and ready to capitalize on rapid changes in the market. With our ear close to the ground, you can tackle digital transformation with confidence.
Market directly to your target with B2B Marketing.
We help businesses devise a B2B marketing program that generates better leads, more customers, and bigger profits.
A multi-channel approach to reach key players at every stage.
When you want to grow your business, you need to forge relationships with people that have the authority and resources to affect change.
We create cohesive, omnichannel campaigns that engage key players to get your brand in front of the right people, in the right place, at the right time. By creating a precise internet marketing strategy, you will enable your company to be top of mind when your targets are in need of your product or service.
A smarter way to find opportunities.
What good is data if you don’t use it?
Many companies make the mistake of letting their leads go stale in a database.
Our strong focus on data tracking and KPIs ensures that all your leads are followed up on. We act fast to capitalize on changes in your market, helping make your business more agile and reactive in the age of data-driven marketing.
This responsive, forward-thinking approach helps nurture stronger customer relationships, which in turn, reaps positive results for your business in the long-term.
Building a powerful presence.
B2B Marketing is a two-way conversation.
When you engage with your customers, it not only allows them to connect with your brand on a deeper level, but it provides you with a valuable opportunity to improve the product or service you provide based on their real needs.
We enable companies like yours to better facilitate these conversations, collect the right data, identify growth opportunities, and develop plans to act on these opportunities.
Growing your brand and increasing your bottom line.
Constituted under the Uttar Pradesh Industrial Development Act of 1976, Noida – a city managed by the New Okhla Industrial Development – was set up to promote industrial growth in the area. Today, it’s one of Asia’s largest industrial townships which is well planned, well connected, integrated and the modern industrial city in India.
Noida is located in the Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh. It enjoys an extraordinary location as it lies about 20 km away from Greater Noida, the district headquarters, and New Delhi, the nation’s capital. Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh is only 457 km away from it.
From the beginning, Noida was meant to act as a push towards urbanization. The trend continues today with excellent infrastructure in the city. The Yamuna Expressway, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and DND Flyover are just some of the infrastructural marvels in the city. Noida also has a Film City that houses several news channels, media organizations and institutes offering media education.
Stats and Facts
- The population of Noida, as per the provisional reports of the Population Census of 2011, is 6,42,381
- Noida’s sex ratio stands at 822 per 1000 males which is well below the national average. The child sex ratio is better at 877 per 1000 boys
- The average literacy rate in Noida is 88.58%
- Since Noida was set up on 17th April, every year this day is celebrated as Noida Day
- Noida has the highest per-capita income in the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi
- The city ranks 17th in the list of the cleanest places in India. Gurgaon and Faridabad, the two other cities in NCR are ranked 87th and 217th suggesting the vast difference within the region
- Key projects in Noida are BOP Oh My God, Amrapali Aurum Towers, Ace Golfshire, Logix Blossom County, ACE Parkway, Logix Blossom Greens, Logix Blossom Zest, Ajnara Belvedere, Antriksh Golf Address, Ajnara Ambrosia, Supertech The Romano, Amrapali Crystal Homes, Mahagun Manorial, ATS One Hamlet, Mahagun Manorial, Mahagun Mezzaria.
- Noida is a major hub for multinational corporations that outsource Information Technology (IT) services
- The Special Economic Zone (SEZ) along the Yamuna Expressway in Sector 135 hosts many prominent IT players such as Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Genpect
- Some of the major IT service outsourcing firms located in Noida include Headstrong, Sapient, Dex Consulting, HCL, Wipro, IBM, Adobe Systems, Samsung and Patni Computers
- The Software Technology Park, established by the Government of India to promote the software industry, is also located in Noida
- Noida doesn’t have an airport of its own. The nearest airport, the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport in Delhi, is just 26 km away
- There is no railway station in Noida that directly connects it to other cities. However, Ghaziabad and Anand Vihar railway stations are close by. Old Delhi Railway Station and New Delhi Railway Station are the major stations located nearby from where one can reach almost any place in India
- The Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, DND Flyway, connecting Noida to Delhi, and Yamuna Expressway, connecting Noida to Agra via Mathura, are the three major expressways in Noida
- Noida comes on the Delhi metro circuit and connects to New Delhi, Connaught Palace, Akshardham Complex and IP Estate
- Bus services offered by Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC), Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) and private operators are among the best means of travel within the city. Auto-rickshaws, taxis and cycle-rickshaws are other modes of transport within the city
Industry and Employment
Masterplans of Noida were intended to promote small scale industries. Many Information Technology (IT), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and IT-enabled services firms have offices in Noida. The sectors, which absorb the largest number of employees, are industries, commercial enterprises, transport and communication sector, and the construction industry. There are many automobile ancillary units in Noida, too. Many energy and power utility companies, too, have offices in Noida. As Noida still does not have a dominant central business district, jobs and commercial activity is not clustered in an area where people commute to shop or meet. Noidas better land use policy has led to greater industrial development while comparable infrastructure is yet to emerge. Noida has more business friendly norms which urged companies to build offices here. This includes special economic zone where TCS, Accenture and GENPACT have offices. Most industries in Noida are, however, small-scale industries.
Noida has some reputed educational institutions including Institute Of Management Studies, Amity Business School, Galgotias College Of Engineering and Technology. BIT Mesra and IIM Lucknow have extension campuses in Noida. For shopaholics, Noida has two of the largest malls in India, Great India Place and DLFs Mall Of India in Sector 18. Other prominent malls here include Garden Galleria, Great India Place, Shopprix Mall, Spice World Mall and Centrestage Mall. Nightlife in Noida is excellent too, as it has many good restaurants, bars and pubs. Noida also has good hotels including Fortune Inn Grazia, Park Plaza, Radisson Blu in Greater Noida, Grand Hyatt and Park Ascent. Noida also has a well-known golf course, a cricket stadium and Buddh International Formula 1 circuit.